Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Unit 8 post

Pretty much the only issues I have throughout this course is me falling behind in class due to family problems. I'm slowly catching up but having problems concentrating on what I really need to get done. Also it being summer time with kids home 24/7 doesn't help much in keeping caught up with school. I started out doing good in both classes until the past few weeks and its been difficult to get caught up and get things back in order.

I really dislike my A&P 2 class and just want to be done with it. I am glad that there is only a few weeks left for that class. The first A&P class was fun and more interesting, guess it varies with each professor. Like this class, Barb is a great professor and makes it interesting for us.

Anyways, off that subject. My birthday is coming up this Sunday, on the 11Th and really not sure what we are going to do. One of my best friends wants us to come over to her house for the weekend then family wants to get together to do a birthday bash for me, my sister n law, her boyfriend and her best friend since we all have July birthdays. I would rather much spend my birthday with my friend but I don't want to hurt any one's feelings. Guess I'll wake up Sunday and plan my day then, lol.

4 comments:

  1. Once we get behind it is hard o get caught back up. The only thing you can do is keep trying your best to get caught up. Don't give up, you can do it.
    Happy early birthday. Regardless of what you do I hope you have a great day and enjoy it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy can you give me any advice on A&P II? I had the first one last term and I liked it. As you say, a lot does depend on the professor. My first term I had a prof. I did not like. Well it wasn't that I didn't like her, it was more her teaching style and maybe her a little bit. :) Happy early Birthday!! Hope you have fun doing something you really enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlene and Valerie,

    Thanks for the birthday wishes. Charlene, only device I can really give you is to make sure you post the required amount of words in your posts on DB, this professor was very picky about missing one little work to make 150 words. The course work isn't too bad, I just hate having to write another 8 to 10 page paper on an organ/system. Good luck with the future course.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nancy - happy early birthday! Oh, the drama of family dynamics!!!

    ReplyDelete