Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Unit 6 Blog

For the past six weeks I have been dealing with stress for the most part. I kind of hate my A&P 2 class. Seems like there isn't anything good enough for that professor. Anyways, I've been working on research for breast cancer and working on writing my paper for A&P 2. I have to write 8 to 10 pages on the heart for A&P 2. Now for the research paper on Breast Cancer has been a little touchy subject to deal with, I lost an aunt due to breast cancer about 2 years ago. So i've been reading about the routine exams and ways to prevent breast cancer. Which smoking plays a factor in breast cancer. I'm glad I don't smoke and my mother doesn't smoke. So far my mother hasn't been diagnosed with it and she will be 51 in two months. They say breast cancer gets even riskier as you age.

I know this blog is kind of short but I really didn't have much to say.

1 comment:

  1. Nancy, I am sorry that you have been so stressed out :( I feel you on the A&P 2 thing..... My professor is also very hard, and that class gives me tremendous stress. however before we know it, it will be over. I mean come on think about it were already almost done with unit 7! As tricky as it was, the time sure did pass fast. I know that your paper will come out just fine. For me it always seems completely impossible and overwhelming and then I just force myself to do it and when it's done I feel soooooo relieved. Take it easy Nancy and dont let yourself get too stressed out because it's not worth it :) Take care and see you in class, Hanna

    ReplyDelete